Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Calling All Divas....

I have something new for you. A new design in bold colors to match your soul. I am pleased to introduce

The Queen of Hearts Cowl:






I like to offer something for everyone in my shop, and this something is for a particular woman.

She owns the room before she enters it.

She speaks before she thinks and offers no apology.

She know what she wants and exactly how to get it.

She lives in the moment and never looks back.

She has grasped life by the croquet balls, so to speak. (sorry)

She understands the power of a black pencil skirt paired with stiletto boots.

She knows the casual grace of leggings and ballet flats.

Crocheted in my very favorite herringbone stitch, this piece is warm, weighty, and waiting to grace the neck and shoulders of the Queen who claims it.

Appearing in the shop later this evening!






No comments: