Thursday, September 23, 2010

Five things...

Feeling a little ragged these last few days. Still adjusting to our new fall schedule of school/sports for the little ones, and the long hours of work/school for the grown-ups.

On the upside, this is a busy time for the shop as well, custom orders are fluttering in and I wake every day enthused and inspired.

Without further ado, here are this week's Five things:



The first football game of the season...



Sweet Sadie, my mother-in-law's intuitive and gentle-spirited German Sherpherd Dog who is staying with us this week. I've missed having two dogs!



Who is this child? She needs a haircut.
And someone to squeeze her cheeks.



Sir Rockstar, who has shown me this week that the last 18 months of consistent, hair-pulling training are paying off. He is becoming such a good dog.
(finally!)



The gorgeous glass of Beaujolais that helped glue my sanity back together after my younger child locked myself and my older child out of the house. That is a post for another time, most likely entitled, "How I aged 10 years in 15 minutes".

I'm off in a few hours to enjoy a night out with a great friend, hope you are looking forward to your weekend plans, as well!

xoxo

No comments: