Thursday, October 14, 2010

New pieces...

I've added some new Fall color to the shop this week:




I've recently received some gorgeous, hand-carved tree branch buttons from Chad's uncle in Montana and thought this cowl could use some Red Cedar. Looks lovely, and keeps the moths away, too! This was a custom order that has since left the roost, but I have many more beautiful, one-of-a-kind buttons to choose from. I will be adding a sprinkling of these in different colors over the next week or so. I have a few that I've made for myself and I've been wearing them every day during this glorious cooler weather.

I just finished a new Scarflette in a rich Mahogany color, complete with leaf-shaped buttons. I only have 3 sets of these buttons left, so these will be limited. Today was very gray and dismal, I plan to photograph and list this tomorrow...




We are camping this weekend, first time with kids. Wish me luck!

No comments: