Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Of Glacial Proportions...

Finally got around to adding these Mitts to the shop today:






I whipped them up specifically for our camping trip and have decided to offer them to you all.


As much as I love this time of year, I really am not a coat person. I'd much rather throw on a cowl, gloves and a hat and just shove them into my bag if I get too warm. With that said, I would like to introduce you to


The Glacial Cowl:




This is a stunning couture piece that can be worn in a multitude of ways: as a cowl, capelet, stole, hood, etc. You can play around with the colors as well since there is no definitive front or back. It is the perfect throw-on for a lady who does not wish to bother with a bulky, heavy jacket.


It is very warm, smooshy, and soft and will be the largest accessory I offer (so far!), measuring approximately 34" around and 25" high. It is nice and light, in spite of its size.








I have fashioned a gorgeous reversible button that can be secured to this piece anywhere for many different looks. One side features a beautiful, hand-carved red cedar button, and the other is a lovely red pine tree branch button.

Appearing in the shop tomorrow! Have a wonderful evening!

xxoo


No comments: