Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's About Time...

Hello, everyone, I'm back! It has been way too long since my last post. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are enjoying the New Year. I had a fantastic holiday rush, thanks to all of you! I was so very busy that I hardly had time to eat, sleep, or bathe my children (just kidding).


Here's a brief summation of the last week of my year:








2010 was quite possibly the best year of my life. I'll explain further in future posts.



In spite of my frantic state, I managed to add 3 new designs to my shop in December.


The Kodiak Thermal




I LOVE this piece. This is what you want when it is 20 degrees out and bitter (like today). It is reversible, weighty, and keeps even the nastiest winter wind out. One side drapes beautifully, the other is ribbed horizontally, adding texture and thickness.


Berry Frappé Scarf




Despite its lacy appearance, this scarf is very warm. It's a whopping 97 inches long and can be wrapped multiple times. Perfect for tall ladies, or girls like me who like an accessory
that offers multiple looks. A statement piece, to say the least!


Checkerboard Cowl

This is what I'm wearing the most these days. I wear it indoors on days when I can't seem to keep warm, and it layers very nicely under my coat while running errands. I'll be adding more of these to the shop in some beautiful jewel tones and neutrals.

That's all for now, it's time I dragged myself and my mini Princess Aurora out into the freezing cold. Stay warm everyone!

xoxo

G











No comments: